PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Please, Please, Please STOP Annoying Me!

I have, in the last seven days, received eight offers to "make a contribution to comics by sponsoring our event".

If I have to list WHAT I've contributed to comics then these people do not know me and should NOT be asking me to contribute to their fundraisers.

I responded to three that I would help promote their event and even mention their fundraiser here on CBO ( 1,257,085 yes, that's OVER a million hits) for a small table at their event IF I can make it.

Responses were all negative.

I apologise for this but f*** 'em.

Can I also respond to those who thought the Frank Sidebotham item was an April Fools Day joke using photoshop images. FRANK SIDEBOTHAM WAS A REAL CHARACTER.  Read the item!!!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

No comments:

Post a Comment